August 24 2023
As soon as possible
Ensure the movement of the caskets containing remains at various times and places before, during and after the funeral;
Move funeral urns and transport floral arrangements;
Driving various funeral vehicles on occasion;
Perform any other related task.
Member of Athos Memorial Services, Urgel Bourgie / Athos offers, for more than a century, personalized commemorative High quality, respecting the beliefs and customs of families.
Celebrating and honouring life is our first commitment. Although our life represents a passage whose duration is unpredictable, we estimate that the memories along his path must endure over the years. We help celebrate the loved ones of our families by remembering the living and endearing people they were.
Urgel Bourgie / Athos is recognized for the excellence of its families. With a network of 10 funeral complexes and three Cemeteries-Gardens, the company has grown to the rhythm of the evolution of mores and has been able to adapt its services to the demands of families. We are therefore looking for caring people to complement our team.
- Ensure the great funeral’s proceedings ;
- Be considerate of the family’s needs ;
- Supervise and dispatch the work of the driver and pallbearer ;
- Gathering flowers’ and sympathy cards, register and other personal effects in the name of the family ;
- State the prayers chosen by the family ;
- Respect and enforce the Code of Ethics ;
- All other related tasks ;
- Secondary school diploma ;
- Bilingualism mandatory ;
- Geographical mobility mandatory ;
- Great physical abilities
- Have experience in supervision ;
- Knowledge of another language will be considered an asset;
- A positive attitude is required, discreet and professional behavior, ability to work in a team and under pressure;
- Impeccable attire is imperative. Company dress standards must be adhered to at all times;
- Be resourceful and show civicism towards the family ;
- Be respectful toward the family, the deceased and the staff;
- Knowledge of churches and cemeteries will be considered an asset.
- Willing to be assigned both in the Urgel Bourgie/Athos network and outside the city;
- Owning a car for your travels;
- Valid class 5 driver’s license ;
- Availability to work minimum of six (6) days over fourteen (14) days, including one Saturday out of two (2) ;
- Remuneration according to the rates established by the collective agreement: Flat rate of $73,86/3h