Supernumerary Crematorium Agent
July 15 2022
As soon as possible
Ensure effective management of bodies to maximize daily cremations; Reception of bodies; Ensure body’s permanent identification, from reception to inurnment; Operate crematorium; Put ashes in respective urns; Ensure documentation follow-up; Put caskets in crypts; Engrave on urns; Lettering on crypts’ doors; Open and close niches in the complex for urns shelving; Ensure cleanliness of work installations and accessories; Perform regular maintenance of crematoriums as per schedule; Perform minor repairs on crematoriums; Follow inhumation procedures; Track urn inventory and storage spaces; Other related duties.
Member of Athos Memorial Services, Urgel Bourgie / Athos offers, for more than a century, personalized commemorative High quality, respecting the beliefs and customs of families.
Celebrating and honouring life is our first commitment. Although our life represents a passage whose duration is unpredictable, we estimate that the memories along his path must endure over the years. We help celebrate the loved ones of our families by remembering the living and endearing people they were.
Urgel Bourgie / Athos is recognized for the excellence of its families. With a network of 10 funeral complexes and three Cemeteries-Gardens, the company has grown to the rhythm of the evolution of mores and has been able to adapt its services to the demands of families. We are therefore looking for caring people to complement our team.
- Ensure effective management of bodies to maximize daily cremations;
- Reception of bodies;
- Ensure body’s permanent identification, from reception to inurnment;
- Operate crematorium;
- Put ashes in respective urns;
- Ensure documentation follow-up;
- Put caskets in crypts;
- Engrave on urns;
- Lettering on crypts’ doors;
- Open and close niches in the complex for urns shelving;
- Ensure cleanliness of work installations and accessories;
- Perform regular maintenance of crematoriums as per schedule;
- Perform minor repairs on crematoriums;
- Follow inhumation procedures;
- Track urn inventory and storage spaces;
- Other related duties.
- High school diploma (DES);
- Very good spoken French and English;
- Valid class 5 driver’s licence;
- Basic knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Good physical condition and manual skills;
- Exercise absolute discretion;
- Good communication skills with grieving families;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative and versatility;
- Demonstrate a good sense of responsibilities and priorities and show good judgment;
- Thanatology studies considered an asset.