July 6 2022
As soon as possible
Member of Athos Memorial Services, Urgel Bourgie / Athos offers, for more than a century, personalized commemorative High quality, respecting the beliefs and customs of families.
Celebrating and honouring life is our first commitment. Although our life represents a passage whose duration is unpredictable, we estimate that the memories along his path must endure over the years. We help celebrate the loved ones of our families by remembering the living and endearing people they were.
Urgel Bourgie / Athos is recognized for the excellence of its families. With a network of 10 funeral complexes and three Cemeteries-Gardens, the company has grown to the rhythm of the evolution of mores and has been able to adapt its services to the demands of families. We are therefore looking for caring people to complement our team.
- Manage inventories of caskets, urns, cremation containers, sealers (hermetic metal boxes) and all other accessories and appliqués for caskets and urns.
- Order caskets, urns and vaults from various suppliers.
- Receive, verify and forward deliveries received at 155 Fleet.
- Check the quality of caskets and urns.
- Perform engravings and be responsible for delivering the finished product to the right place and on time (urns and plates).
- Manage the repair of damaged caskets and urns.
- Order and manage the inventory of various products.
- Prepare orders for the various branches.
- Ensure the proper operation and maintenance of the carts.
- See to the maintenance of his workspace.
- Perform filing and storage.
- Perform other related duties
- High school diploma (DES);
- Bilingualism mandatory
- Driver license (class 5 );
- Very Good physical condition;
- Expérience dans des fonctions similaires;
- Être capable de travailler avec un minimum de supervision;
- Avoir une excellente gestion des priorités et un très bon sens de l’organisation;
- Faire preuve de débrouillardise, de proactivité, de rapidité et d’efficacité;
- Capacité à travailler de manière autonome et en collaboration avec les autres;
- Respecter les délais;
- Très bonne condition physique;
- Notions informatiques nécessaires : MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet.