Part-time Operations Attendant
July 6 2022
As soon as possible
Member of Athos Memorial Services, Urgel Bourgie / Athos offers, for more than a century, personalized commemorative High quality, respecting the beliefs and customs of families.
Celebrating and honouring life is our first commitment. Although our life represents a passage whose duration is unpredictable, we estimate that the memories along his path must endure over the years. We help celebrate the loved ones of our families by remembering the living and endearing people they were.
Urgel Bourgie / Athos is recognized for the excellence of its families. With a network of 10 funeral complexes and three Cemeteries-Gardens, the company has grown to the rhythm of the evolution of mores and has been able to adapt its services to the demands of families. We are therefore looking for caring people to complement our team.
- Ensure maintenance and cleanliness inside the complex, including floors, washrooms, receiving rooms, entrance doors and windows, flowers and showrooms and if needed, in columbaria and crypts;
- Replace burnt out bulbs;
- Consult urn burial calendar and the daily schedule of the complex;
- Preparation ofviewingrooms, chapels and receiving rooms, including ashes, bodies and flowers (layout) and other amenities;
- Transport body from cold room to theviewingroom or in a chapel;
- Order amenities and ensure their reception (coffee, tea, glasses, sanitary products, cleaning products and stationery) and any related products;
- Prepare files for managers;
- Fill the coffee maker often and ensure its maintenance;
- Empty garbage bins when needed;
- Other related duties.
- High school diploma (DES);
- Good physical condition;
- Bilingualism mandatory;
- Demonstrate motivation and efficiency;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative;
- Show respect and absolute discretion towards families and deceased;
- Be polite, available andlisten to families’ needs;
- Versatility and meticulousness required;
- Ability to work with others and show a collaborative spirit;
- Make providing quality service to the families a priority;
- Knowledge and understanding of different ethnicities and traditions would be an asset.