October 27 2023
As soon as possible
Member of Athos Memorial Services, Urgel Bourgie / Athos offers, for more than a century, personalized commemorative High quality, respecting the beliefs and customs of families.
Celebrating and honouring life is our first commitment. Although our life represents a passage whose duration is unpredictable, we estimate that the memories along his path must endure over the years. We help celebrate the loved ones of our families by remembering the living and endearing people they were.
Urgel Bourgie / Athos is recognized for the excellence of its families. With a network of 10 funeral complexes and three Cemeteries-Gardens, the company has grown to the rhythm of the evolution of mores and has been able to adapt its services to the demands of families. We are therefore looking for caring people to complement our team.
The general building maintenance employee will be responsible for the daily maintenance of buildings and installations in the Urgel Bourgie network, in the Great Montreal. The attendant will be required to perform various tasks of different levels of complexity. As an example of non-exhaustive tasks, the chosen candidate must:
- Install pumps and do the maintenance required;
- Do minor carpentry, plumbing and electrical work;
- Clean compressors of air conditioning units on the roof;
- Move some furniture;
- Do minor repairs;
- Comprehend a problematic situation and propose some solutions;
- Other related duties.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative;
- Demonstrate motivation and effectiveness.
- Demonstrate critical and analytical skills;
- Able to work alone or with a team;
- Able to work in heights or in restricted area;
- Good with manual work.