General Labourer Gardens UB Montreal
March 9 2022
As soon as possible
Member of Athos Memorial Services, Urgel Bourgie/ Athos offers, for more than a century, personalized commemorative High quality, respecting the beliefs and customs of families.
Celebrating and honouring life is our first commitment. Although our life represents a passage whose duration is unpredictable, we estimate that the memories along his path must endure over the years. We help celebrate the loved ones of our families by remembering the living and endearing people they were.
Urgel Bourgie/ Athos is recognized for the excellence of its families. With a network of 10 funeral complexes and three Cemeteries-Gardens, the company has grown to the rhythm of the evolution of mores and has been able to adapt its services to the demands of families. We are therefore looking for caring people to complement our team.
- Perform grass cutting;
- Cut out the ground plates and bollards;
- Work on leveling the ground plates;
- Pick up garbage inside and outside the cemetery;
- Pick up dead or prohibited flowers from the pits;
- Assist tractor and seed operators with the installation of large granite bases;
- Replace absent or unavailable labourers;
- Other related tasks
- Seasonal employment (usually from late April to mid-November);
- Possibility of returning in subsequent years;
- Work hours: monday to friday or thurday to saturday 8h00 AM to 04:30 PM;
- May have to work in other sectors/cemeteries depending on needs of the employer.
- Level of Education: High school
- Diploma: HSD
- Status: Completed
- Years of experience: 0-2 years
- Written French: Intermediate
- Spoken French: Intermediate
- Spoken English: Intermediate
- Requires physical ability and general fitness;
- French spoken and written;
- Valid class 5 driver’s license;
- Willing to work outside;
- Experience on farm equipment (asset).