Funeral Director / Deputy
January 29 2024
As soon as possible
Meet with the families at the time of death to identify funeral services and graves to be sold; Be attentive to the families’ requests; Plan, organize and coordinate the funeral services; Ensure follow-up with families; Welcome families for the viewing;
Member of Athos Memorial Services, Urgel Bourgie / Athos offers, for more than a century, personalized commemorative High quality, respecting the beliefs and customs of families.
Celebrating and honouring life is our first commitment. Although our life represents a passage whose duration is unpredictable, we estimate that the memories along his path must endure over the years. We help celebrate the loved ones of our families by remembering the living and endearing people they were.
Urgel Bourgie / Athos is recognized for the excellence of its families. With a network of 10 funeral complexes and three Cemeteries-Gardens, the company has grown to the rhythm of the evolution of mores and has been able to adapt its services to the demands of families. We are therefore looking for caring people to complement our team.
- Meet with the families at the time of death to identify funeral services and graves to be sold;
- Be attentive to the families’ requests;
- Plan, organize and coordinate the funeral services;
- Ensure follow-up with families;
- Welcome families for the viewing;
- Make providing a high-quality service to the families a priority;
- Meet the requirements regarding corporate objectives that have been set;
- Travel to other sectors as per needed;
- Other related duties.
- High school diploma (DES);
- Selling experience;
- Customer service experience in the funeral industry;
- Knowledge of cemetery operations;
- Ability to work in a sensitive environement;
- Demonstrate a certain ability to be flexible and versatility;
- Learning capacity for products and services;
- Leadership, initiative, ability to understand the needs of customers;
- Suggestive sales technic and no pressure sales;
- Bilingualism mandatory (spoken and written French and English), a third language would be an asset;
- Thorough knowledge of Word, Excel and CCMS;
- Owning a car and a driving licence;
- Demonstrate professionalism and an absolute discretion;
- Be calm, reassuring, comforting;
- Demonstrate autonomy, good organizational skills and absolute discretion;
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and empathy.