March 9 2022
As soon as possible
Member of Athos Memorial Services, Urgel Bourgie/ Athos offers, for more than a century, personalized commemorative High quality, respecting the beliefs and customs of families.
Celebrating and honouring life is our first commitment. Although our life represents a passage whose duration is unpredictable, we estimate that the memories along his path must endure over the years. We help celebrate the loved ones of our families by remembering the living and endearing people they were.
Urgel Bourgie/ Athos is recognized for the excellence of its families. With a network of 10 funeral complexes and three Cemeteries-Gardens, the company has grown to the rhythm of the evolution of mores and has been able to adapt its services to the demands of families. We are therefore looking for caring people to complement our team.
- Be helpful, resourceful and positive in problem solving.
- Install, support, maintain, and resolve information technology Issues equipment and software problems.
- Provide timely support to users by ensuring good analysis of their problems and needs.
- Research, investigate and propose team initiatives to improve user experience, efficiency and comfort.
- Advise, accompany and provide training to users on the use of existing tools and the various technologies provided by the company;
- Assisting users to adopt behaviours that reduce safety risks.
- Complete and enforce policies, procedures and IT governance and security.
- Work in collaboration with IT team members to meet priorities.
- Participate in the implementation of necessary changes and tools to increase prevention and enable improvement.
- Work in collaboration with external suppliers in various ongoing projects.
- Participate in inventory management.
- Maintain a set of records, procedures and related documents computer systems and software.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Educational level: Collegial
- Status: Finished
- Experimental years: 6-9 years
- Written French: Advanced
- Spoken French: Advanced
- Written English: Intermediate
- Spoken English: Advanced
- College diploma (DEC) in IT or all other experience deemed equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar functions;
- Bilingualism essential;
- Knowledge of the functions and operation of desktop computers, laptops, tablets, cellular phones, servers, and user and server software, wired and wireless networks, routers, firewalls, printers, IP telephony systems and current desktop hardware;
- Mastering Windows, iOS and Android operating systems of their installation, maintenance, upgrade and troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of network security procedures and processes;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good time and priority management, ability to work in team, open-mindedness and autonomy;
- Ability to solve problems creatively;
- Ability to work on multiple files simultaneously;
- Candidate may be required to travel (class driver’s license 5 valid);
- Advantages: Linux, AS/400, Dynamics 365, Business Central (Navision), Power BI, SharePoint, Flow, PowerApps, Forms, SQL.