Remplacement à durée déterminée – 2 janvier au 31 mars 2023
Hearse Driver (part time)
December 12 2022
As soon as possible
Drive the hearse. Arrange the transfer of flowers in cooperation with the funeral director and pallbearers. Assist the funeral director when closing the casket. Assume responsibility for carrying. Open the procession and if necessary ensure that the vehicles are watched, in the absence of a pram or executive car. Perform other related duties.
Member of Athos Memorial Services, Urgel Bourgie / Athos offers,
for more than a century, personalized commemorative
High quality, respecting the beliefs and customs of families.
Celebrating and honouring life is our first commitment. Although our life represents a passage whose duration is unpredictable, we estimate that the memories along his path must endure over the years. We help celebrate the loved ones of our families by remembering the living and endearing people they were.
Urgel Bourgie / Athos is recognized for the excellence of its families. With a network of 10 funeral complexes and three Cemeteries-Gardens, the company has grown to the rhythm of the evolution of mores and has been able to adapt its services to the demands of families. We are therefore looking for caring people to complement our team.
- Drive the hearse.
- Arrange the transfer of flowers in cooperation with the funeral director and pallbearers.
- Assist the funeral director when closing the casket.
- Assume responsibility for carrying.
- Open the procession and if necessary ensure that the vehicles are watched, in the absence of a pram or executive car.
- Perform other related duties.
- High school diploma (DES);
- Valid class 5 driver's license;
- Physical strength is essential;
- Requires good health;
- Appropriate driving for the role.
- Bilingualism will be considered an asset;
- Have a good knowledge of churches and cemeteries location;
- Have a good knowledge of the road network of the greater metropolitan area;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and good citizenship;
- Demonstrate motivation at work;
- Impeccable attire is imperative. Company dress standards must be adhered to at all times;
- A positive attitude is required, discreet and professional behavior, ability to work in a team and under pressure;
- Demonstrate great discretion and availability with regard to families;
- Knowledge of another language will be considered an asset.